Dura-Mesh Safety Covers
Setting the standard by which all standard mesh covers are measured, Dura-Mesh offers the industry’s highest abrasion resistance, tear strength, burst strength and sunlight shading of any standard mesh cover. We back Dura-Mesh with a 15-year limited warranty.
Our “tension-secure” solid safety cover offers security plus a complete barrier to water, dirt, dust and sunlight. Additional features include an automatic pump or patented window mesh filter panel to remove standing water. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Safety Covers are a great way to cover your pool and keep your yard looking sophisticated. Do you have small children or pets? A safety cover will not allow them to fall into the pool while it’s covered. You may even wall on top of the cover and it will not cave in! When you order a safety cover from Pride Pools, it is measured and custom fitted specifically to your pool.
- Fit. Computer-Aided design and expert craftsmanship delivers the best fitting covers in the business.
- Special Features. Specially designed step-riser kits and/or cable systems close up gaps and ensure security for pools with awkward angles or unique construction.
- Materials. Specially formulated, reinforced vinyl or polypropylene cover sheet is supported by nylon/polypropylene straps. Extension straps are secured to tension springs with a steel buckle.
- Strength. Heavy-duty, triple stitched straps criss-cross the pool surface, stretched tight by tension springs anchored in the deck. Although lightweight, Merlin webbing has a break-strength more than three times the government standard.
- Hardware. Stainless steel tension springs hook over machined-brass anchors set flush in your deck. Springs are attached and removed using a special tool to prevent unauthorized removal.