IN GRILLING, TASTE RULES.
Green Mountain Grills discovered something they loved, REALLY loved. It was grilling with pellets… so much better than either charcoal or gas! Green Mountain Pellet Grills is now the top-of-line…the best-of-the-best, but not the highest in price! The line of Green Mountain Grills has stood the test of time. We’ve constantly refined & improved so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
How a Pellet Grill Works
- A digital controller manages the internal temperature by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A heat rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A micro-adjusted variable-speed fan and auger motor allow you to keep your grill and food at the temperature you set.
- The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.
EXPERIENCE The Green Mountain Grill Difference:
VARIABLE SPEED Dual Fan System
- Hopper Fan creates positive pressure preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- Combustion Fan maintains cooking temps in the most extreme weather and blows most of the ash out of the firebox for less frequent cleaning.
- Venturi-Style Firebox creates a burn pot cyclone for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion with no waste.
PEAKED LID With Massive Grill Space
- Peaked Lid is perfect for large turkeys, stand-up chickens, meat hangers, and multi-level racks.
WIFI & SERVER MODE Smart Control
- Control & monitor grill and food temperatures.
- Create and set cooking profiles that are fully customizable and programmable for easy repetition.
- Set timers and receive alerts to help manage your cooks even better.
DIGITAL CONTROLLER Standard Features
- Low Pellet Alarm lets you know when you need to add fuel
- Hot Start Mode in case of power failure or accidental turn-off
- Food Probe for safe temps
- Temperature Control in 5 degree increments from 150-500°
- End-of-Cook Fan Mode to cool your grill down and exhaust most of the ash from the firebox for less frequent cleaning.
- Heat Shield* that covers the Firebox distributes the heat to both sides of the grill and flows up into the convection-style grill chamber.
- Sensor mounted inside the grill sends data to the on-board computer ten times every second, and the controller adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain the temperature you set.
- Heat Shield styles and positioning vary between the different grill models.
GRILL SMARTER EAT BETTER with a Green Mountain Pellet Grill, available in 3 different models: