Sweat out those toxins that you pick up everyday with an Infrared Sauna. In just 30 minutes you could lose 300 calories. A sauna is not only good for you, but it helps you sleep better.
Where Health And Relaxation Meet…
The benefits of sauna therapy are almost immeasurable. Indulge and invest in your good health…in something that not only feels good, but is good for you. The “Premium Line” by Saunatec is a new generation of Far-Infrared Saunas – using the latest in organic carbon technology – designed to give you the ultimate IR Sauna experience.
Detoxify. Relieve Aches And Pains. Relax.
In today’s lifestyles, most of us don’t actively sweat on a daily basis. Numerous medical studies show that deep sweating has multiple health benefits. Regular bathing in a Far-Infrared Sauna by Saunatec provides the benefits derived from a deep sweat:
- In the heat of a sauna, the core body temperature begins to rise. The blood vessels dilate, causing increased blood flow. As heat from the blood moves toward the skin surfaces and the core body temperature rises, the body’s nervous system sends signals to the millions of sweat glands covering the body. As the sweat glands are stimulated they produce sweat. Sweat production is primarily for cooling of the body, and is composed mostly of water – but deep sweating in a sauna can help reduce levels of lead, copper, zinc, nickel and mercury – all toxins commonly picked up from our environment.
- At the same time, skin is cleansed and dead cells are replaced, keeping your skin in good working condition.
- Sweat rinses bacteria out of the epidermal layer and sweat ducts. Cleansing of the pores improves the capillary circulation and gives the skin a soft, beautiful appearance.
- Soothes aches and pains in muscles and joints
- Under high heat, the body releases endorphins — the body’s naturally produced pain relieving chemical. Endorphins can have a mild and enjoyable tranquilizing effect and the ability to quell the pain of arthritis (and muscle soreness from an intense physical workout).
- Body temperature rises from the heat of the sauna, causing blood vessels to dilate and circulation to increase. The increased blood flow accelerates the body’s natural healing process — soothing aches and pains and speeding up of the healing of cuts and bruises.
- Following sporting activity, use the heat of a sauna for muscle relaxation by helping to reduce muscle tension and eliminate lactic acid and other toxins.
Far-infrared Color Therapy
RED is the symbol of love and of life itself; with its penetration power; which is the highest of all colors; it is recommended for treatment of impeded circulation. It generates enthusiasm, arouses passion and has a cheering effect.
- Red, Yellow, Turquoise, Green, Blue And Violet Are All Available Therapeutic Colors.
- A Saunatec Far-Infrared sauna provides soothing heat, directly radiated to the body, with almost no time waiting for preheating.
- The far-infrared radiant heat induces a deep sweat – for cleansing and detoxifying the body and for burning calories. Using the latest Japanese far-infrared technology. Saunatec’s CarbonFlex heating panels have the largest surface area of any IR sauna heating system – providing the softest heat.
- Saunatec’s CarbonFlex performs better than other IR systems, with a near-perfect wavelength of 8.4 to 9.4 microns (well within the “Vital Range” of 7 to 14 microns). This optimal wavelength provides for deeper penetration of far-infrared heat – which, in turn, can enhance detoxification, cardiovascular conditioning and relief from muscle and joint aches and pains.